Click HERE to 5X Your Farm Sales.
How do I know what my product does for people?
There’s no special trick you guys. I just ask them!
When a customer is buying something from you, it’s a perfect opportunity for you to engage them in conversation and learn about their challenges, show interest in them, and talk about their problems and struggles.
As you know, in the last few episodes I have been going deeper into the concepts from my book, Farm Marketing From the Heart. Today we are going to put ourselves in your customer’s shoes.
Tune in to this episode, where I dive into why you need to be selling so much more than the products you produce.
In this episode, I’m talking all about:
- Why you should want to find out what your customers experience after buying your product.
- Even though people can get milk, meat, and eggs anywhere, the experience they get is what’s so special to them and only you can provide that.
- I teach you how to listen to your customers and how to ask them questions to figure out their needs.
- Why you should have employees write notes at the end of their shift about what questions they got asked that day.
- That it’s not about the recipe you give or what you say. It’s about you giving to them, helping them, and serving them.
Farmers, what you are selling is CONNECTION, connection to other people who are also pausing for a moment in their busy days to pick up some flowers and exchange a smile.
When you embrace the mindset that you aren’t selling flowers or beef or eggs or milk, but instead you’re selling a solution that your dream customer is desperate for — You will find the potential customers who read your website will be excited to come out and purchase from you. They feel like you get them. They feel so deeply connected to you that they can’t wait to call you their farmer and support you.
Listen in today.
More Ways to Listen
Apple – iTunes
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to the Profitable Mindset Podcast? If you’re not, I highly encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of awesome content and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on something special.
Now if you’re in the mood for giving, I’d be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Links Mentioned in the Episode
Work with Charlotte ONE-on-ONE privately here: https://3cowmarketing.com/strategy
Get the complete transcript by clicking HERE.