In my conversation with Scott Shepherd this week we go very deep into the subjects of marketing and mindset and how you can’t have a successful, profitable farm with ease without mastery of your mindset.
You’ll walk away from this episode with a lot of knowledge but also feeling super inspired and confident.
There are many gems you can start incorporating into your business:
- the key to raising your prices with ease and not losing customers
- how to insure people will buy no matter how much you charge
- how to overcome shame and that “not good enough” feeling that show up when you try to make big decisions
- how to overcome feeling guilty for charging a higher than average price
- the one thing your business needs from you to be successful.
- The key to building connection even if you don’t meet people in person
Our conversation will inspire you to finally stop playing small in your life and on your farm and decide to overcome all obstacles you thought were keeping you stuck.
Here’s a text I got from a listener this morning: “Charlotte helps you identify your personal limits and finally move beyond them.”
Click the link above to listen to Episode 109 and level up your life now.
PS: Get to know Scott Shepherd and follow his podcast HERE.