Get the Free Training to Manage Email with Ease: http://www.3cowmarketing.com/zero
If you joined me for last week’s episode of The Profitable Mindset Podcast, we talked all about attracting and hiring high-quality employees. This week, we’re talking about managing employees so that you have an outstanding team.
When you listen to episode 46, you’ll learn:
- How to set and communicate clear expectations (this will make work so much easier for you and your employees)
- The one thing you must regularly do in order to help employees do their best work
- How to communicate intentionally and with compassion so that your team is focused on solutions and helping the business thrive
- One of the worst mistakes you can make as a business owner (and what to do instead)
- How to figure out what to pay your employees and when to offer bonuses
Plus, I’m sharing some of my top tips for how to make sure your employees feel appreciated so that they love working for you.
And while we’re talking about managing employees, we’re really talking about stepping into being the CEO of your business and being a leader. In this episode, we’ll also cover some of the mindset shifts that will help you step into this role and expect greatness from yourself and your employees.
Whether you already have a team or are thinking about hiring your first employee, this episode will help you successfully build a team to take your business to the next level. Take a little time to listen to episode 46 of The Profitable Mindset podcast now!
More Ways to Listen
Apple – iTunes
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to the Profitable Mindset Podcast? If you’re not, I highly encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of awesome content and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on something special.
Now if you’re in the mood for giving, I’d be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Links Mentioned in the Episode
Work with Charlotte ONE-on-ONE privately here: https://3cowmarketing.com/strategy
Get the complete transcript by clicking HERE.