How many of you have given up on your goal because it was too hard? Or it seemed insurmountable? Or you felt you just weren’t accomplishing enough to make real progress.
I’m here to tell you that most of us have.
When you set a goal, the journey to reach that destination is going to be hard. But you have to realize that the struggle is the thing that’s going to strengthen you and make you reach that goal with much more ease.
Join me in this episode where I discuss two crucial strategies that, when you implement them, I can guarantee will allow you to reach your goals.
In this episode, I’m talking all about:
- How mindset doesn’t cost you money. You can develop the skill of shifting your perspective to start having success.
- How coaching raises our awareness and wires our brains in ways we can’t get to on our own
- Shifting your mindset to realize that reaching your goal is 100% dependent on how you think about your goal and your belief in yourself.
- Learning to love the painful journey on the way to reaching the goal.
- Why you should stop diminishing what you produce on your way to your goal
- That the key to a profitable farm is available to you right now in how you think about it with your mindset.
PLUS I share my personal experience of reaching my biggest goal by shifting my mindset and loving the journey.
No matter how hard it is, when you learn to love the journey to reach your goal, including all the struggles and hardship, you will be more likely to reach your goal and you’ll reach it with so much more ease.
Listen right now.
More Ways to Listen
Apple – iTunes
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to the Profitable Mindset Podcast? If you’re not, I highly encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of awesome content and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on something special.
Now if you’re in the mood for giving, I’d be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Links Mentioned in the Episode
Work with Charlotte ONE-on-ONE privately here: https://3cowmarketing.com/strategy
Get the complete transcript by clicking HERE.