Ready to uplevel your life and business? Decide if coaching is right for you – book a free strategy session HERE.
Do you ever think you’re the only one thinking that your products or pricing or farm isn’t good enough? Almost 100% of my coaching clients present with this thought at some point, but they always think they’re alone.
I want to take this feeling of not feeling good enough and move it out of the cognitive realm. I’m going to show you that the world we live in today is so easy to thrive in.
Join me in this episode as I share how the notion of never being good enough shows up in us physiologically. This means if we feel like we’re not good enough, we’re already in a constant state of defensiveness.
You can change that…and I am here to tell you how.
In this episode, I’m talking all about:
- How we have been socialized to feel that there’s always this underlying criticism around us.
- Why rampant negative thinking has huge consequences in our lives.
- How to shift away from anxiety and defensiveness start to feel good about what you produce.
- REMINDER! You have nothing to prove, there is no right or wrong way, the way you’re doing it is exactly enough.
- YOU and your farm are here to serve and to connect. Period.
- How a technique called inner compassion, or a feeling of being loved in the moment no matter what’s going on, can shift your mindset into a state of thriving.
- Why you should only compare yourself to yourself in the past.
PLUS I share with you THE solution to actually improving your life. You don’t want to miss this.
We need to learn to counter the inherent wiring in our brain, and in order to do that we need to learn to manage our mindset. That is the entire basis of mindset coaching. That is what I can offer you. I hope you will consider getting coaching so you can fine-tune this stuff. We often can’t do this work on our own.
Listen right now.
My coaching program is opening up again in May. Go to 3cowmarketing.com/coaching to get on the waitlist and you will be notified as soon as the program opens up.
More Ways to Listen
Apple – iTunes
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to the Profitable Mindset Podcast? If you’re not, I highly encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of awesome content and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on something special.
Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re in the mood for giving, I’d be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Links Mentioned in the Episode
Work with Charlotte ONE-on-ONE privately here: https://3cowmarketing.com/strategy
Get the complete transcript by clicking HERE.